Sponsor a Child
By sponsoring advocacy services for a child, you are providing him or her with the much-needed support and care of a trained CASA volunteer.
You are making the conscious choice to do something on behalf of the human rights of our most vulnerable children.
When you sponsor a child for $2,500, you will receive these benefits:
- Placement of your logo on our website along with recognition of your generous gift (for businesses).
- Initial summary of your children’s cases, including age, interests, and the goals of the resolution of the children’s case (i.e. reunification, adoption, etc.).
- Quarterly updates on your CASA children with the information on how their cases are progressing, how they are coping and the outcome of each case when it closes. We can present to your group on the progress.
- Annual lunch or breakfast with the CASA Executive Director and/or Associate Director of Donor Engagment, along with the CASA volunteers serving your children if available.
- Option to be the one to provide the children’s birthday and/or Christmas gift (wish list provided).
- Presentation of a Sponsor a Child Certificate – optional
- Most importantly, you will have a positive impact and change a children’s lives for the better.