Sponsor a Child
By sponsoring advocacy services for a child, you are providing him or her with the much-needed support and care of a trained CASA volunteer.
You are making the conscious choice to do something on behalf of the human rights of our most vulnerable children.
When you sponsor a child for $2,500, you will receive these benefits:
- Placement of your logo on our website along with recognition of your generous gift (for businesses).
- Initial summary of your children’s cases, including age, interests, and the goals of the resolution of the children’s case (i.e. reunification, adoption, etc.).
- Quarterly updates on your CASA children with the information on how their cases are progressing, how they are coping and the outcome of each case when it closes. We can present to your group on the progress.
- Annual lunch or breakfast with the CASA Executive Director and/or Associate Director of Donor Engagment, along with the CASA volunteers serving your children if available.
- Option to be the one to provide the children’s birthday and/or Christmas gift (wish list provided).
- Presentation of a Sponsor a Child Certificate – optional
- Most importantly, you will have a positive impact and change a children’s lives for the better.
Local businesses, organizations, and individuals that have chosen to Sponsor a Child.
Thank you for your kind support!
Greene Family Foundation
Chris & Marisa Parker
Laurie Ashton & Lynn Sarko
Tony & Sabrina Papa
Dominic & Hala Adams
Andrew D. Busch Fund
Alison & Lyle Turner
Kathy & Bill Borgers
Beyond Hello CA LLC
Julianna Reichard/The Habit
Steve & Marnie Pinsker
Martin & Karilee Gore
Trudy Ann Brown
Schlinger Chrisman Foundation
Anna Robinson Alldredge
Snowden Family Foundation
Laura & Geof Wyatt
Laurie & Mark McKinley
Dan & Peggy Blough
Seldon & Judy Edner